Coaching focuses on individuals or teams taking purposeful action towards the realization of their: vision, goals, new habits, character strengths and skills. Coaching uses a process of inquiry, personal discovery, feedback and action planning to build awareness, accountability, and rewards to deliver lasting growth and results.
- We live in a complex world of constant change, unexpected hurdles, and increasing pressures at work and home. At different junctures in my career, I have reached out to Angie to navigate each of these to achieve a life that's much more successful, and fulfilling both professionally and personally. She brings immense wisdom and objectivity-so I can move forward with greater clarity and conviction. I've been incredibly fortunate to have Angie as my executive coach and advocate, so essential these days.Reuben Danzing, Managing Director, FutureSet Strategy LLC , NYC NY (Projects: Americas)
- Angie, this is a thank-you gift to you. You are my role model. You showed me that retirement didn't mean my last dance, but rather a new song and an opportunity for a 2nd Act. And my embarrassment about not completing my college education-was just fine; it wasn't a limiting factor to create the new; because of my vast life and business knowledge. That single factor was my impetus to take the plunge. You helped me know age is not just the number of times the earth circled the sun in my lifetime, but rather how I feel. I'm a vital at 82 because I believe I'm 55. I'm also a voracious learner. I learned courage. In intimidating situations I often thought to myself: "what would my coach, Angie do?". It worked! You also taught me the value of meditation. Key in my life. Also, I have practiced: Marcus Aurelius' quote you shared with me (and sign hanging on my office wall): "If you are distressed by anything external, the pain is not due to the thing itself but to your own evaluation of it, and this you have the power to revoke at any moment." You also taught me how to "receive", not "take." I'm proud to have had the BEST Life Coach. I believe my longevity and youthfulness are a direct result of the value of my [post retirement] work "feeding" me. When people say, "have a nice weekend", my brain does a double-take. EVERY day feels like a weekend to me. Here's to your talents, passions, and unique value!Darlene Cook, resumesandbeyond.com, Maryland
- I connected with Coach People through a referral when researching an executive coach for senior staff member. From the very first phone call, Angie explained how to meet our needs, within budget. Based on the great experience & results we had with first 1:1 coaching package, we added a 360 competency selection to identify performance drivers, followed by 360 evaluation tools from CEO to directors, or about a third of top performers globally. Always well prepared at our meetings to discuss strategy and dive into any level of detail, we needed, explain how various tools worked and what the results meant. Angie also gave us practical solutions to help us improve. Her thoughtful approach earned the trust of CEO and senior leadership team to work through issues that had never before been addressed. She was an integral part of helping the CEO to embrace organizational development from the very top through our department heads and managers. Angie was very perceptive and quick to pick up on themes across the entire company. Her insights regarding big picture items as well as assistance with tactical issues was of a tremendous value to me and the company. Angie always operates with the utmost integrity and confidentiality. As an outside adviser she was able to establish powerful relationships with the individuals she was coaching 1:1 or with teams and really helped them develop professionally. Angie a great vendor to work with who provides valuable services. She was very flexible to our needs and able to work within our faster time frames and made time to help me both personally and professionally. I highly recommend Angie and Coach People Inc.® provide.David, Human Resources, Global Analytics (Americas, Europe, Asia)
- Have worked with Coach People Inc.®, with different coaches, progressing towards senior level roles. For example, I participated in their Korn-Ferry® 360 program at SunGard, as a "Hipo" Director which helped me see how other people saw me and develop a focused action plan and use my 1:1 coaching on building my strengths and developing key areas of development from my Raters' feedback. I also attended their 2 day Coaching Skills training, offsite, to further develop my people skills. I recently started a senior IT position at a start-up and am using an innovative assessment called: True Tilt to further develop strengths to become more Agile in every situation. Coach People Inc.® has provided me perspective, support and practical skills to grow and achieve results, not only as a professional but also as person. Can say: am a better husband, father, and overall better person-- which transfers into being a stronger leader. They have also helped me get through some difficult times and apply lessons learned. On every occasion I grew as person and better for it. I'm eternally grateful for everything Coach People has done for me.Scot, VP, IT, Pharma, PA (Projects: North America, Europe, Asia)
- My relationship with Coach People Inc.® spans, on and off, over 20 years. I'm so proud of the engagements we've led together and continually impressed with their commitment to staying progressive in the leadership consulting space. Throughout my career, Angie and the team have aided employees on our team with gaining personal development that’s led to self-awareness, enhanced influence capabilities and career success. Angie is a true professional (with a great sense of humor to boot). Whether she was conducting a 360, coaching one of my key executives or leading a training program -- she continually proved herself to be an exceptional thought leader and a realized asset to any company experiencing growth and transformation.Senior Director/HR, Pharmaceuticals, Consumer Goods, Marketing Communications, NJ-Japan
- I have had the pleasure of working with Coach People, on and off, for more than a decade. Our company had engaged Coach People Inc.® team to conduct a 360 degree Korn Ferry evaluation kicked off at our annual offsite by our CEO. They facilitated team training for 200+ leaders, at all levels, followed by 1:1 coaching for key leaders and teams. This program was so successful it was offered for 5 years until the firm reached a billion in sales & was sold. This program was a great opportunity, in particular, for its female leaders, since ours was a growing-high tech company without many women in senior management. The higher I rose with succeeding career opportunities, the more valuable it was to have a trusted and objective soundboard to learn new skills and gain perspective for strategic decisions. I enjoyed working with both coaches, at different times, yet found my relationship with Angie so valuable that I opted to continue privately after the formal programs ended. Not only did Angie help me prioritize what was important, she helped me learn advanced communication/executive presence skills, and effective solutions to engage & develop my team. As an action oriented executive, I learned the how to reflect to respond with clarity, align with my values and balance other areas outside of my career. I felt and feel more effective and fulfilled. I’ve grown as a leader and continue to reflect on my experience & use these skills. I recommend Coach People Inc.® programs and coaches whole-heartedly.Pat McAnally, Research Director, Sirius Decisions