Coaching focuses on individuals or teams taking purposeful action towards the realization of their: vision, goals, new habits, character strengths and skills. Coaching uses a process of inquiry, personal discovery, feedback and action planning to build awareness, accountability, and rewards to deliver lasting growth and results.
- I have had the pleasure of working with Coach People, on and off, for more than a decade. Our company had engaged Coach People Inc.® team to conduct a 360 degree Korn Ferry evaluation kicked off at our annual offsite by our CEO. They facilitated team training for 200+ leaders, at all levels, followed by 1:1 coaching for key leaders and teams. This program was so successful it was offered for 5 years until the firm reached a billion in sales & was sold. This program was a great opportunity, in particular, for its female leaders, since ours was a growing-high tech company without many women in senior management. The higher I rose with succeeding career opportunities, the more valuable it was to have a trusted and objective soundboard to learn new skills and gain perspective for strategic decisions. I enjoyed working with both coaches, at different times, yet found my relationship with Angie so valuable that I opted to continue privately after the formal programs ended. Not only did Angie help me prioritize what was important, she helped me learn advanced communication/executive presence skills, and effective solutions to engage & develop my team. As an action oriented executive, I learned the how to reflect to respond with clarity, align with my values and balance other areas outside of my career. I felt and feel more effective and fulfilled. I’ve grown as a leader and continue to reflect on my experience & use these skills. I recommend Coach People Inc.® programs and coaches whole-heartedly.Pat McAnally, Research Director, Sirius Decisions
- We live in a complex world of constant change, unexpected hurdles, and increasing pressures at work and home. At different junctures in my career, I have reached out to Angie to navigate each of these to achieve a life that's much more successful, and fulfilling both professionally and personally. She brings immense wisdom and objectivity-so I can move forward with greater clarity and conviction. I've been incredibly fortunate to have Angie as my executive coach and advocate, so essential these days.Reuben Danzing, Managing Director, FutureSet Strategy LLC , NYC NY (Projects: Americas)
- Angie is an incredibly talented, natural coach, her values-centered guidance challenged me to think beyond just the job search and career challenges- and focus more on finding a career that would capitalize on my passions and strengths. Angie’s uplifting, positive, and fun personality make her easy to open up to and wonderful to work with. She has not only been an amazing coach but also a caring mentor, and the strategies and lessons she has provided have inspired and motivated me to live a life in congruency with my values and passions. Angie is truly one-of-a-kind, and I would recommend her to anyone looking for an intuitive, sincere, and deeply passionate coach.Kasia Strojwas – Logistics Specialist, Borealis Compounds, PA
- Angie changed my life in the best way possible. I owe her so much for helping me not only transform into a well-rounded C-Suite executive, but for helping me realize my values and how to stay true to them. The coaching process was a breath of fresh air where I could not wait until our next call because they had the smartest and best advice for me. It helped me find focus and meaning in my life and career.CEO-Marketing Consumer Goods & Public Relations, North Carolina (Projects: Americas)
- In my professional coaching journey, the Tilt 365® program gives me ongoing, new insights, into my personal and professional communication style, as well as a framework to adapt my style to more effectively work with others on my team. Having my manager, peers, and clients weigh on how they see me “tilting” on team projects has also proven to be invaluable. Am able to work with my coach in “tilting” or adjusting my style, depending on context, and apply practical strategies. The anonymous assessments and written comments are specific and actionable. In fact, they have led me to celebrate my previously undervalued strengths, capabilities and identify areas to grow.Susan, Principal Consultant, Corporate Visions, PA, Global
- I really want to thank you for all that you have contributed to my firm and especially my growth as a leader over the past several years. I often reflect back on all that I learned as it was extremely valuable. Thanks!CEO, Global Technology, NYC NY