Coaching focuses on individuals or teams taking purposeful action towards the realization of their: vision, goals, new habits, character strengths and skills. Coaching uses a process of inquiry, personal discovery, feedback and action planning to build awareness, accountability, and rewards to deliver lasting growth and results.
- Hired Coach People Inc.®, while making a huge career change. It was a daunting decision to leave, after 15 years of success, a large retail company. I needed guidance on networking, resume updating, interview skills refreshing skills and coaching was a solid platform to begin. It helped me focus my job search, and re-affirm my confidence in my abilities and how these would transfer to other workplaces. Angie's questions and suggestions on tools & material to review and read was key for me to really work on the things I knew I had to change and grow to a "better version of myself." I have recommended Coach People Inc. to many friends and co-workers and will continue to do so to re-energize my career. In addition I took the "2-day Coaching Clinic" and it opened my eyes to a whole new world of possibilities. Coaching is something I personally like because it has enhanced my life and use daily to help friends and team members in support of their professional growth & careers. Coaching People is a team of professionals I highly recommend.Aslin Castrodad, Regional Coffee Coordinator , Whole Foods Markets, FL
- Angie has helped me prioritize and manage a more balanced approach to life which has enabled me to be more personally and professionally successful. Her experience and independence allows for wholistic coaching with a breadth and depth that I needed to become the leader I am today.Scott N., Managing Director, Large: Financial Services Firm, St. Louis, MO
- During my time with Coach People Inc.®, I have experienced and achieved sustained growth with many professional & individual goals. When I first started my professional engagement, we focused on 1:1 Executive Coaching, which helped me create awareness around my IQ/EQ, and along with my coach's feedback, supported me to eventually progress to an executive level role, working closely with a new CEO, Executive Leadership Team & Board. I have also referred colleagues to Coach People Inc. who report the same experience as me. As a senior executive, with a broader focus covering strategy, business development, operations, talent, client experience and product, I continue to be engaged in 1:1 Executive Level Coaching, and just completed a new suite of tools, including: True Tilt & Tilt 365, which provided feedback and insight on my Agility level as a leader, my Character Strengths, Team Tilt & Influence Predictors. The awareness, skills and experience I've attained through coaching directly contributes to my company's growth, client experience success, and ability to attract and grow talent, but most importantly, the greatest value coaching has given to me is: my ability to create a fulfilling career, with an adventurous happy life.Roger, SVP, Americas, CT
- We live in a complex world of constant change, unexpected hurdles, and increasing pressures at work and home. At different junctures in my career, I have reached out to Angie to navigate each of these to achieve a life that's much more successful, and fulfilling both professionally and personally. She brings immense wisdom and objectivity-so I can move forward with greater clarity and conviction. I've been incredibly fortunate to have Angie as my executive coach and advocate, so essential these days.Reuben Danzing, Managing Director, FutureSet Strategy LLC , NYC NY (Projects: Americas)
- Have worked with Coach People Inc.®, with different coaches, progressing towards senior level roles. For example, I participated in their Korn-Ferry® 360 program at SunGard, as a "Hipo" Director which helped me see how other people saw me and develop a focused action plan and use my 1:1 coaching on building my strengths and developing key areas of development from my Raters' feedback. I also attended their 2 day Coaching Skills training, offsite, to further develop my people skills. I recently started a senior IT position at a start-up and am using an innovative assessment called: True Tilt to further develop strengths to become more Agile in every situation. Coach People Inc.® has provided me perspective, support and practical skills to grow and achieve results, not only as a professional but also as person. Can say: am a better husband, father, and overall better person-- which transfers into being a stronger leader. They have also helped me get through some difficult times and apply lessons learned. On every occasion I grew as person and better for it. I'm eternally grateful for everything Coach People has done for me.Scot, VP, IT, Pharma, PA (Projects: North America, Europe, Asia)
- My first exposure to coaching was through an Ernst & Young Women’s Conference in Atlanta where Angie Pincin was presenting. As a collegiate athlete, I was accustomed to having a coach challenge me and hold me accountable. It was very natural to have a coach. Once I committed to coaching, I experienced exponential growth. Coaching has paid for itself as my career accelerates and personal growth continues. Angie has asked me the tough questions and at critical points, push me beyond my comfort zone. I have gained tremendous clarity around my values and recognize when these are being impacted to be a more courageous leader. Today, I can ask tough & provocative questions and appropriately challenge fellow senior executives in a kind and thoughtful way. Coaching helps me stay grounded in my values, evolve as a compassionate, authentic leader; balancing family, work, & personal commitments to my community.Carrie Nelson- Principal, Wealth and Asset Management, EY, St. Louis, MO