Coaching focuses on individuals or teams taking purposeful action towards the realization of their: vision, goals, new habits, character strengths and skills. Coaching uses a process of inquiry, personal discovery, feedback and action planning to build awareness, accountability, and rewards to deliver lasting growth and results.
- Hired Coach People Inc.®, while making a huge career change. It was a daunting decision to leave, after 15 years of success, a large retail company. I needed guidance on networking, resume updating, interview skills refreshing skills and coaching was a solid platform to begin. It helped me focus my job search, and re-affirm my confidence in my abilities and how these would transfer to other workplaces. Angie's questions and suggestions on tools & material to review and read was key for me to really work on the things I knew I had to change and grow to a "better version of myself." I have recommended Coach People Inc. to many friends and co-workers and will continue to do so to re-energize my career. In addition I took the "2-day Coaching Clinic" and it opened my eyes to a whole new world of possibilities. Coaching is something I personally like because it has enhanced my life and use daily to help friends and team members in support of their professional growth & careers. Coaching People is a team of professionals I highly recommend.Aslin Castrodad, Regional Coffee Coordinator , Whole Foods Markets, FL
- I connected with Coach People through a referral when researching an executive coach for senior staff member. From the very first phone call, Angie explained how to meet our needs, within budget. Based on the great experience & results we had with first 1:1 coaching package, we added a 360 competency selection to identify performance drivers, followed by 360 evaluation tools from CEO to directors, or about a third of top performers globally. Always well prepared at our meetings to discuss strategy and dive into any level of detail, we needed, explain how various tools worked and what the results meant. Angie also gave us practical solutions to help us improve. Her thoughtful approach earned the trust of CEO and senior leadership team to work through issues that had never before been addressed. She was an integral part of helping the CEO to embrace organizational development from the very top through our department heads and managers. Angie was very perceptive and quick to pick up on themes across the entire company. Her insights regarding big picture items as well as assistance with tactical issues was of a tremendous value to me and the company. Angie always operates with the utmost integrity and confidentiality. As an outside adviser she was able to establish powerful relationships with the individuals she was coaching 1:1 or with teams and really helped them develop professionally. Angie a great vendor to work with who provides valuable services. She was very flexible to our needs and able to work within our faster time frames and made time to help me both personally and professionally. I highly recommend Angie and Coach People Inc.® provide.David, Human Resources, Global Analytics (Americas, Europe, Asia)
- In my professional coaching journey, the Tilt 365® program gives me ongoing, new insights, into my personal and professional communication style, as well as a framework to adapt my style to more effectively work with others on my team. Having my manager, peers, and clients weigh on how they see me “tilting” on team projects has also proven to be invaluable. Am able to work with my coach in “tilting” or adjusting my style, depending on context, and apply practical strategies. The anonymous assessments and written comments are specific and actionable. In fact, they have led me to celebrate my previously undervalued strengths, capabilities and identify areas to grow.Susan, Principal Consultant, Corporate Visions, PA, Global
- I really want to thank you for all that you have contributed to my firm and especially my growth as a leader over the past several years. I often reflect back on all that I learned as it was extremely valuable. Thanks!CEO, Global Technology, NYC NY
- I have had the pleasure of working with Coach People, on and off, for more than a decade. Our company had engaged Coach People Inc.® team to conduct a 360 degree Korn Ferry evaluation kicked off at our annual offsite by our CEO. They facilitated team training for 200+ leaders, at all levels, followed by 1:1 coaching for key leaders and teams. This program was so successful it was offered for 5 years until the firm reached a billion in sales & was sold. This program was a great opportunity, in particular, for its female leaders, since ours was a growing-high tech company without many women in senior management. The higher I rose with succeeding career opportunities, the more valuable it was to have a trusted and objective soundboard to learn new skills and gain perspective for strategic decisions. I enjoyed working with both coaches, at different times, yet found my relationship with Angie so valuable that I opted to continue privately after the formal programs ended. Not only did Angie help me prioritize what was important, she helped me learn advanced communication/executive presence skills, and effective solutions to engage & develop my team. As an action oriented executive, I learned the how to reflect to respond with clarity, align with my values and balance other areas outside of my career. I felt and feel more effective and fulfilled. I’ve grown as a leader and continue to reflect on my experience & use these skills. I recommend Coach People Inc.® programs and coaches whole-heartedly.Pat McAnally, Research Director, Sirius Decisions
- Angie, this is a thank-you gift to you. You are my role model. You showed me that retirement didn't mean my last dance, but rather a new song and an opportunity for a 2nd Act. And my embarrassment about not completing my college education-was just fine; it wasn't a limiting factor to create the new; because of my vast life and business knowledge. That single factor was my impetus to take the plunge. You helped me know age is not just the number of times the earth circled the sun in my lifetime, but rather how I feel. I'm a vital at 82 because I believe I'm 55. I'm also a voracious learner. I learned courage. In intimidating situations I often thought to myself: "what would my coach, Angie do?". It worked! You also taught me the value of meditation. Key in my life. Also, I have practiced: Marcus Aurelius' quote you shared with me (and sign hanging on my office wall): "If you are distressed by anything external, the pain is not due to the thing itself but to your own evaluation of it, and this you have the power to revoke at any moment." You also taught me how to "receive", not "take." I'm proud to have had the BEST Life Coach. I believe my longevity and youthfulness are a direct result of the value of my [post retirement] work "feeding" me. When people say, "have a nice weekend", my brain does a double-take. EVERY day feels like a weekend to me. Here's to your talents, passions, and unique value!Darlene Cook, resumesandbeyond.com, Maryland