Coaching focuses on individuals or teams taking purposeful action towards the realization of their: vision, goals, new habits, character strengths and skills. Coaching uses a process of inquiry, personal discovery, feedback and action planning to build awareness, accountability, and rewards to deliver lasting growth and results.
- I really want to thank you for all that you have contributed to my firm and especially my growth as a leader over the past several years. I often reflect back on all that I learned as it was extremely valuable. Thanks!CEO, Global Technology, NYC NY
- Angie has helped me prioritize and manage a more balanced approach to life which has enabled me to be more personally and professionally successful. Her experience and independence allows for wholistic coaching with a breadth and depth that I needed to become the leader I am today.Scott N., Managing Director, Large: Financial Services Firm, St. Louis, MO
- Have worked with Coach People Inc.®, with different coaches, progressing towards senior level roles. For example, I participated in their Korn-Ferry® 360 program at SunGard, as a "Hipo" Director which helped me see how other people saw me and develop a focused action plan and use my 1:1 coaching on building my strengths and developing key areas of development from my Raters' feedback. I also attended their 2 day Coaching Skills training, offsite, to further develop my people skills. I recently started a senior IT position at a start-up and am using an innovative assessment called: True Tilt to further develop strengths to become more Agile in every situation. Coach People Inc.® has provided me perspective, support and practical skills to grow and achieve results, not only as a professional but also as person. Can say: am a better husband, father, and overall better person-- which transfers into being a stronger leader. They have also helped me get through some difficult times and apply lessons learned. On every occasion I grew as person and better for it. I'm eternally grateful for everything Coach People has done for me.Scot, VP, IT, Pharma, PA (Projects: North America, Europe, Asia)
- Angie, this is a thank-you gift to you. You are my role model. You showed me that retirement didn't mean my last dance, but rather a new song and an opportunity for a 2nd Act. And my embarrassment about not completing my college education-was just fine; it wasn't a limiting factor to create the new; because of my vast life and business knowledge. That single factor was my impetus to take the plunge. You helped me know age is not just the number of times the earth circled the sun in my lifetime, but rather how I feel. I'm a vital at 82 because I believe I'm 55. I'm also a voracious learner. I learned courage. In intimidating situations I often thought to myself: "what would my coach, Angie do?". It worked! You also taught me the value of meditation. Key in my life. Also, I have practiced: Marcus Aurelius' quote you shared with me (and sign hanging on my office wall): "If you are distressed by anything external, the pain is not due to the thing itself but to your own evaluation of it, and this you have the power to revoke at any moment." You also taught me how to "receive", not "take." I'm proud to have had the BEST Life Coach. I believe my longevity and youthfulness are a direct result of the value of my [post retirement] work "feeding" me. When people say, "have a nice weekend", my brain does a double-take. EVERY day feels like a weekend to me. Here's to your talents, passions, and unique value!Darlene Cook, resumesandbeyond.com, Maryland
- During my time with Coach People Inc.®, I have experienced and achieved sustained growth with many professional & individual goals. When I first started my professional engagement, we focused on 1:1 Executive Coaching, which helped me create awareness around my IQ/EQ, and along with my coach's feedback, supported me to eventually progress to an executive level role, working closely with a new CEO, Executive Leadership Team & Board. I have also referred colleagues to Coach People Inc. who report the same experience as me. As a senior executive, with a broader focus covering strategy, business development, operations, talent, client experience and product, I continue to be engaged in 1:1 Executive Level Coaching, and just completed a new suite of tools, including: True Tilt & Tilt 365, which provided feedback and insight on my Agility level as a leader, my Character Strengths, Team Tilt & Influence Predictors. The awareness, skills and experience I've attained through coaching directly contributes to my company's growth, client experience success, and ability to attract and grow talent, but most importantly, the greatest value coaching has given to me is: my ability to create a fulfilling career, with an adventurous happy life.Roger, SVP, Americas, CT
- My first exposure to coaching was through an Ernst & Young Women’s Conference in Atlanta where Angie Pincin was presenting. As a collegiate athlete, I was accustomed to having a coach challenge me and hold me accountable. It was very natural to have a coach. Once I committed to coaching, I experienced exponential growth. Coaching has paid for itself as my career accelerates and personal growth continues. Angie has asked me the tough questions and at critical points, push me beyond my comfort zone. I have gained tremendous clarity around my values and recognize when these are being impacted to be a more courageous leader. Today, I can ask tough & provocative questions and appropriately challenge fellow senior executives in a kind and thoughtful way. Coaching helps me stay grounded in my values, evolve as a compassionate, authentic leader; balancing family, work, & personal commitments to my community.Carrie Nelson- Principal, Wealth and Asset Management, EY, St. Louis, MO