Coaching focuses on individuals or teams taking purposeful action towards the realization of their: vision, goals, new habits, character strengths and skills. Coaching uses a process of inquiry, personal discovery, feedback and action planning to build awareness, accountability, and rewards to deliver lasting growth and results.
- Angie is an incredibly talented, natural coach, her values-centered guidance challenged me to think beyond just the job search and career challenges- and focus more on finding a career that would capitalize on my passions and strengths. Angie’s uplifting, positive, and fun personality make her easy to open up to and wonderful to work with. She has not only been an amazing coach but also a caring mentor, and the strategies and lessons she has provided have inspired and motivated me to live a life in congruency with my values and passions. Angie is truly one-of-a-kind, and I would recommend her to anyone looking for an intuitive, sincere, and deeply passionate coach.Kasia Strojwas – Logistics Specialist, Borealis Compounds, PA
- In my professional coaching journey, the Tilt 365® program gives me ongoing, new insights, into my personal and professional communication style, as well as a framework to adapt my style to more effectively work with others on my team. Having my manager, peers, and clients weigh on how they see me “tilting” on team projects has also proven to be invaluable. Am able to work with my coach in “tilting” or adjusting my style, depending on context, and apply practical strategies. The anonymous assessments and written comments are specific and actionable. In fact, they have led me to celebrate my previously undervalued strengths, capabilities and identify areas to grow.Susan, Principal Consultant, Corporate Visions, PA, Global
- During my time with Coach People Inc.®, I have experienced and achieved sustained growth with many professional & individual goals. When I first started my professional engagement, we focused on 1:1 Executive Coaching, which helped me create awareness around my IQ/EQ, and along with my coach's feedback, supported me to eventually progress to an executive level role, working closely with a new CEO, Executive Leadership Team & Board. I have also referred colleagues to Coach People Inc. who report the same experience as me. As a senior executive, with a broader focus covering strategy, business development, operations, talent, client experience and product, I continue to be engaged in 1:1 Executive Level Coaching, and just completed a new suite of tools, including: True Tilt & Tilt 365, which provided feedback and insight on my Agility level as a leader, my Character Strengths, Team Tilt & Influence Predictors. The awareness, skills and experience I've attained through coaching directly contributes to my company's growth, client experience success, and ability to attract and grow talent, but most importantly, the greatest value coaching has given to me is: my ability to create a fulfilling career, with an adventurous happy life.Roger, SVP, Americas, CT
- I really want to thank you for all that you have contributed to my firm and especially my growth as a leader over the past several years. I often reflect back on all that I learned as it was extremely valuable. Thanks!CEO, Global Technology, NYC NY
- Angie has helped me prioritize and manage a more balanced approach to life which has enabled me to be more personally and professionally successful. Her experience and independence allows for wholistic coaching with a breadth and depth that I needed to become the leader I am today.Scott N., Managing Director, Large: Financial Services Firm, St. Louis, MO
- We live in a complex world of constant change, unexpected hurdles, and increasing pressures at work and home. At different junctures in my career, I have reached out to Angie to navigate each of these to achieve a life that's much more successful, and fulfilling both professionally and personally. She brings immense wisdom and objectivity-so I can move forward with greater clarity and conviction. I've been incredibly fortunate to have Angie as my executive coach and advocate, so essential these days.Reuben Danzing, Managing Director, FutureSet Strategy LLC , NYC NY (Projects: Americas)