Coaching focuses on individuals or teams taking purposeful action towards the realization of their: vision, goals, new habits, character strengths and skills. Coaching uses a process of inquiry, personal discovery, feedback and action planning to build awareness, accountability, and rewards to deliver lasting growth and results.
- During my time with Coach People Inc.®, I have experienced and achieved sustained growth with many professional & individual goals. When I first started my professional engagement, we focused on 1:1 Executive Coaching, which helped me create awareness around my IQ/EQ, and along with my coach's feedback, supported me to eventually progress to an executive level role, working closely with a new CEO, Executive Leadership Team & Board. I have also referred colleagues to Coach People Inc. who report the same experience as me. As a senior executive, with a broader focus covering strategy, business development, operations, talent, client experience and product, I continue to be engaged in 1:1 Executive Level Coaching, and just completed a new suite of tools, including: True Tilt & Tilt 365, which provided feedback and insight on my Agility level as a leader, my Character Strengths, Team Tilt & Influence Predictors. The awareness, skills and experience I've attained through coaching directly contributes to my company's growth, client experience success, and ability to attract and grow talent, but most importantly, the greatest value coaching has given to me is: my ability to create a fulfilling career, with an adventurous happy life.Roger, SVP, Americas, CT
- We live in a complex world of constant change, unexpected hurdles, and increasing pressures at work and home. At different junctures in my career, I have reached out to Angie to navigate each of these to achieve a life that's much more successful, and fulfilling both professionally and personally. She brings immense wisdom and objectivity-so I can move forward with greater clarity and conviction. I've been incredibly fortunate to have Angie as my executive coach and advocate, so essential these days.Reuben Danzing, Managing Director, FutureSet Strategy LLC , NYC NY (Projects: Americas)
- Angie, this is a thank-you gift to you. You are my role model. You showed me that retirement didn't mean my last dance, but rather a new song and an opportunity for a 2nd Act. And my embarrassment about not completing my college education-was just fine; it wasn't a limiting factor to create the new; because of my vast life and business knowledge. That single factor was my impetus to take the plunge. You helped me know age is not just the number of times the earth circled the sun in my lifetime, but rather how I feel. I'm a vital at 82 because I believe I'm 55. I'm also a voracious learner. I learned courage. In intimidating situations I often thought to myself: "what would my coach, Angie do?". It worked! You also taught me the value of meditation. Key in my life. Also, I have practiced: Marcus Aurelius' quote you shared with me (and sign hanging on my office wall): "If you are distressed by anything external, the pain is not due to the thing itself but to your own evaluation of it, and this you have the power to revoke at any moment." You also taught me how to "receive", not "take." I'm proud to have had the BEST Life Coach. I believe my longevity and youthfulness are a direct result of the value of my [post retirement] work "feeding" me. When people say, "have a nice weekend", my brain does a double-take. EVERY day feels like a weekend to me. Here's to your talents, passions, and unique value!Darlene Cook, resumesandbeyond.com, Maryland
- As I was rapidly progressing into a leadership role in my organization, I recognized the need for coaching for different perspective and guidance on how to be a more effective leader. Coaching has had a positive impact on me personally as well as with my team. I have learned how to work more effectively with team members to identify their strengths, opportunities and provide coaching to enable them to achieve their own career aspirations. Feedback from my coach helped improve my communication skills - up, down and across my organization and has enabled me to be more strategic in all aspects of what I do. I attribute much of my growth and increased leadership responsibilities I have gained to my amazing coach.EVP, Management Consultancy, NYC, New York
- My first exposure to coaching was through an Ernst & Young Women’s Conference in Atlanta where Angie Pincin was presenting. As a collegiate athlete, I was accustomed to having a coach challenge me and hold me accountable. It was very natural to have a coach. Once I committed to coaching, I experienced exponential growth. Coaching has paid for itself as my career accelerates and personal growth continues. Angie has asked me the tough questions and at critical points, push me beyond my comfort zone. I have gained tremendous clarity around my values and recognize when these are being impacted to be a more courageous leader. Today, I can ask tough & provocative questions and appropriately challenge fellow senior executives in a kind and thoughtful way. Coaching helps me stay grounded in my values, evolve as a compassionate, authentic leader; balancing family, work, & personal commitments to my community.Carrie Nelson- Principal, Wealth and Asset Management, EY, St. Louis, MO
- My relationship with Coach People Inc.® spans, on and off, over 20 years. I'm so proud of the engagements we've led together and continually impressed with their commitment to staying progressive in the leadership consulting space. Throughout my career, Angie and the team have aided employees on our team with gaining personal development that’s led to self-awareness, enhanced influence capabilities and career success. Angie is a true professional (with a great sense of humor to boot). Whether she was conducting a 360, coaching one of my key executives or leading a training program -- she continually proved herself to be an exceptional thought leader and a realized asset to any company experiencing growth and transformation.Senior Director/HR, Pharmaceuticals, Consumer Goods, Marketing Communications, NJ-Japan