Human Resources/Organizational Development Consulting
Example is not the main thing in influencing others. It is the only thing.Our mission is your talent and enterprise growth. Sometimes organizations, from start-up to larger ones, need a fresh perspective and support from an external experienced Senior level Human Resources Generalist and Consultant to get new ideas, relevant insights and solutions. Our consulting assignments can range from a few calls to longer assignments until goals are reached.
– Albert Einstein
Our flexible and partnering consulting approach can be delivered live, over the phone, web or a combination of all. Since Human Resources development is a specialized field that requires deep knowledge of business drivers, people development, employment laws and innovative solutions, we believe that the best Consultants and Coaches are those who bring, senior level, Human Resources experience, working with leaders & teams across levels, industries and geography. Besides the majority of our expert consultants having HR degrees, we’re trusted because our experience is backed with data, insights and practical solutions that enable leaders and teams to grow, feel engaged and deliver meaningful results.
The following are examples of assignments we routinely deliver:
- Advisors to leaders to obtain a fresh perspective
- Project-Based Recruiting: hire us to be on a ‘temporary assignment’ as a part of an internal recruiting team to fill a more visible role such as a C-level vacancy, Partner or EVP/VP or more specialized openings to get an external perspective. We also assist in our specific area of expertise like hiring a: CPO, CHRO, senior HR or OD Generalist, or senior positions in Consulting firms, such as a Partner-Principle level EVP, VP or related Executive level role. We also interview integrating your company’s vision, values, skill gaps & goals in mind. We provide insights and recommendations efficiently & seamlessly blending with your team
- Interview candidates outside the hiring company’s location to assist in narrowing down recruiting decisions by providing a unique external perspective
- If a small business can’t afford to hire a full-time HR Generalist and needs an HR expert for a few hours per week to support and guide the leadership team, develop or facilitate relevant programs, or advise on employee relations situations, we can assist
- A Venture Capitalist needs an experienced C-level HR Executive to assess the leadership team of a newly acquired company, provide targeted insights to accelerate decision-making and/or help VC with people, culture integration & change management
- Partner with Human Resources, Learning & Development or Department Heads to create targeted Middle Management training programs to boost character strengths, team agility, skills or competency level
- Be an objective sounding-board or advisor for Human Resources to “call a consultant on demand”
- An HR Leadership team has grown so much, they need an extra pair of temporarily assistance at a more senior level, either until new HR role is filled or until the organizational changes are under control
- Be a Human Resources Mentor-Coach or a “Train the Trainer” in one or more areas
- Project-manage and run a turn-key 360 program from one to 500+ individuals as a Pilot or ‘all at once’ stacked or not; with or without post 360 coaching or team analytics
- A CEO wants an outside expert to assess their team’s agility level & make improvement recommendations or develop a culture/values alignment strategy
- A CEO wants an objective C-level, outside HR consultant to assess their global, middle management and executive team to enable team & organizational growth
- A CPO, COO, CFO, CIO want to brainstorm ideas, programs, solutions to align their people strategy with new business objectives
- A CPO wants an, outside, very experienced HR Professional to facilitate an HR team offsite to stimulate conversation that leads to awareness, surfacing blind spots and fresh business solutions
Angie and Her Team’s Qualifications
Angie and her team of expert HR-OD Consultants can quickly dive into complex employee relations issues across levels & industries. They understand business drivers, how to create stronger employee engagement influenced by internal/external trends; best practices, and insights to accelerate positive change. They leverage all data-points combined with extensive business, HR-OD experience, to deliver innovative, scalable, talent solutions. Their consultative approach, combined with coaching, enables early sponsorship, team buy-in, with smooth, efficient service delivery and results.
What Are The Results?
- Successful track records, working with thousands of clients over 20+ years with organizations of all sizes from start-ups to Fortune 500 at a global level
- Corporate experience for all sizes, levels within ‘industry’ and ‘consulting’
- Successfully customize, lead and train teams at all levels, on wide range of talent development topics across industries
- Proven track record in working effectively to influence from front lines to executive level
- Strong communication, interpersonal, influencing, consulting and coaching skills
- Extremely intuitive and balancing Science and Art to all assignments
- Strong HR-OD-Coaching experience as well as all phase implementation of: culture, values, character strengths & skills: assessment, alignment, assimilation, implementation, and evaluation
- Proven application of innovative yet practical solutions to grow: talent, teams, and business
- Experienced in leading change management initiatives from evaluating, defining change goals and creating effective communication plans and programs
- Experienced in the use of HR-OD metrics and analytics to create actionable solutions, focused training programs or facilitated sessions that drive agility and performance
- Demonstrated experience in creating engagement strategies, succession planning, and metrics
- Experienced in working effectively within a client’s matrixed, global environment and building fast alignment within teams
- Extensive HR/OD, Business and Executive Coaching experience, across industries
- Active members of SHRM®, ATD, IPPA and ICF and Mentor HR coach
- Certified 360 coaches, eg. Korn-Ferry® with a Global 360 account for successful, customized, insightful & seamless turn-key implementation
- Certified Decision-wise® 360 Coach; with access to Global 360s and Climate surveys for turn-key implementation
- Licensed to deliver Survey Connect® 360s at a global level click here for more info visit www.surveyconnect.com
- Master level Certified Tilt 365® Coach for individual and team development using all Tilt 365® tools and training programs. Innovative firms like: Facebook, Redhat, Cliff Bars and Glaxo use Tilt 365® programs. Visit our Tilt 365© page for more info.
- Certified Coach Facilitator with Corporate Coach U to deliver one or two-day Coaching Skills Programs or we can customize in part or completely a half day to two day Coaching Program using our highly engaging proprietary programs.
- Licensed to deliver Qwikcoach® an affordable 24-7 access, micro-learning, coaching and talent development tool that can be integrated in any HR or Learning strategy. It works by subscription, on a cloud platform and can be accessed 24-7 at a global level. on-demand solution to build talent skill level used by people at companies like: American Express, Atlantic Metro, Bank United, Best Western, Gold Coast Schools, Origene, Sinclair Broadcasting, Team Logic IT & more Click here for more visit www.quikcoach.com
- Tap into a strong Network of Affiliate coaches and consultants to work on any projects, scaling across industries and levels to close HR bandwidth gaps and generate rewarding partnerships.
Are You Ready?
If you’re ready to learn more about Coach People Inc®’s turn-key Human Resources, Organizational Development and Coaching solutions, or have questions email us at email@example.com today!
Coach People Inc.® is a, global, boutique leadership development firm with 20+ years of success working across industries and levels. We specialize in an array of: People-Talent Development Tools, Products and Consulting Services that produce measureable results using a “coach approach” when implementing solutions. A ‘Coach-Approach’ is a “leadership style” that’s “agile” in nature and works best with our current, fast paced environment. It’s effective across all 5 generations that are working together. It’s a unifying, level-setting style of leadership. Our method enables leaders and teams to get to partner together and get to the ‘heart of the matter’ quicker. Leaders provide clarity of: vision, inspire innovative ideas that turn into actionable goals. Accountability and rewards produce overall growth. Our methodology provides leaders with practical tools to create an intentional, positive, collaborative, and accountable culture that delivers focused results across: levels and functions. Leaders who utilize a “coach-approach” learn to shift mindsets depending on “context.” This approach is portable, can be applied anywhere and consistently creates fulfillment and growth personally and professionally. For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org.