Coaching focuses on individuals or teams taking purposeful action towards the realization of their: vision, goals, new habits, character strengths and skills. Coaching uses a process of inquiry, personal discovery, feedback and action planning to build awareness, accountability, and rewards to deliver lasting growth and results.
- I really want to thank you for all that you have contributed to my firm and especially my growth as a leader over the past several years. I often reflect back on all that I learned as it was extremely valuable. Thanks!CEO, Global Technology, NYC NY
- Have worked with Coach People Inc.®, with different coaches, progressing towards senior level roles. For example, I participated in their Korn-Ferry® 360 program at SunGard, as a "Hipo" Director which helped me see how other people saw me and develop a focused action plan and use my 1:1 coaching on building my strengths and developing key areas of development from my Raters' feedback. I also attended their 2 day Coaching Skills training, offsite, to further develop my people skills. I recently started a senior IT position at a start-up and am using an innovative assessment called: True Tilt to further develop strengths to become more Agile in every situation. Coach People Inc.® has provided me perspective, support and practical skills to grow and achieve results, not only as a professional but also as person. Can say: am a better husband, father, and overall better person-- which transfers into being a stronger leader. They have also helped me get through some difficult times and apply lessons learned. On every occasion I grew as person and better for it. I'm eternally grateful for everything Coach People has done for me.Scot, VP, IT, Pharma, PA (Projects: North America, Europe, Asia)
- As I was rapidly progressing into a leadership role in my organization, I recognized the need for coaching for different perspective and guidance on how to be a more effective leader. Coaching has had a positive impact on me personally as well as with my team. I have learned how to work more effectively with team members to identify their strengths, opportunities and provide coaching to enable them to achieve their own career aspirations. Feedback from my coach helped improve my communication skills - up, down and across my organization and has enabled me to be more strategic in all aspects of what I do. I attribute much of my growth and increased leadership responsibilities I have gained to my amazing coach.EVP, Management Consultancy, NYC, New York
- During my time with Coach People Inc.®, I have experienced and achieved sustained growth with many professional & individual goals. When I first started my professional engagement, we focused on 1:1 Executive Coaching, which helped me create awareness around my IQ/EQ, and along with my coach's feedback, supported me to eventually progress to an executive level role, working closely with a new CEO, Executive Leadership Team & Board. I have also referred colleagues to Coach People Inc. who report the same experience as me. As a senior executive, with a broader focus covering strategy, business development, operations, talent, client experience and product, I continue to be engaged in 1:1 Executive Level Coaching, and just completed a new suite of tools, including: True Tilt & Tilt 365, which provided feedback and insight on my Agility level as a leader, my Character Strengths, Team Tilt & Influence Predictors. The awareness, skills and experience I've attained through coaching directly contributes to my company's growth, client experience success, and ability to attract and grow talent, but most importantly, the greatest value coaching has given to me is: my ability to create a fulfilling career, with an adventurous happy life.Roger, SVP, Americas, CT
- I have had the pleasure of working with Coach People, on and off, for more than a decade. Our company had engaged Coach People Inc.® team to conduct a 360 degree Korn Ferry evaluation kicked off at our annual offsite by our CEO. They facilitated team training for 200+ leaders, at all levels, followed by 1:1 coaching for key leaders and teams. This program was so successful it was offered for 5 years until the firm reached a billion in sales & was sold. This program was a great opportunity, in particular, for its female leaders, since ours was a growing-high tech company without many women in senior management. The higher I rose with succeeding career opportunities, the more valuable it was to have a trusted and objective soundboard to learn new skills and gain perspective for strategic decisions. I enjoyed working with both coaches, at different times, yet found my relationship with Angie so valuable that I opted to continue privately after the formal programs ended. Not only did Angie help me prioritize what was important, she helped me learn advanced communication/executive presence skills, and effective solutions to engage & develop my team. As an action oriented executive, I learned the how to reflect to respond with clarity, align with my values and balance other areas outside of my career. I felt and feel more effective and fulfilled. I’ve grown as a leader and continue to reflect on my experience & use these skills. I recommend Coach People Inc.® programs and coaches whole-heartedly.Pat McAnally, Research Director, Sirius Decisions
- Angie is an incredibly talented, natural coach, her values-centered guidance challenged me to think beyond just the job search and career challenges- and focus more on finding a career that would capitalize on my passions and strengths. Angie’s uplifting, positive, and fun personality make her easy to open up to and wonderful to work with. She has not only been an amazing coach but also a caring mentor, and the strategies and lessons she has provided have inspired and motivated me to live a life in congruency with my values and passions. Angie is truly one-of-a-kind, and I would recommend her to anyone looking for an intuitive, sincere, and deeply passionate coach.Kasia Strojwas – Logistics Specialist, Borealis Compounds, PA