Coaching focuses on individuals or teams taking purposeful action towards the realization of their: vision, goals, new habits, character strengths and skills. Coaching uses a process of inquiry, personal discovery, feedback and action planning to build awareness, accountability, and rewards to deliver lasting growth and results.
- Have worked with Coach People Inc.®, with different coaches, progressing towards senior level roles. For example, I participated in their Korn-Ferry® 360 program at SunGard, as a "Hipo" Director which helped me see how other people saw me and develop a focused action plan and use my 1:1 coaching on building my strengths and developing key areas of development from my Raters' feedback. I also attended their 2 day Coaching Skills training, offsite, to further develop my people skills. I recently started a senior IT position at a start-up and am using an innovative assessment called: True Tilt to further develop strengths to become more Agile in every situation. Coach People Inc.® has provided me perspective, support and practical skills to grow and achieve results, not only as a professional but also as person. Can say: am a better husband, father, and overall better person-- which transfers into being a stronger leader. They have also helped me get through some difficult times and apply lessons learned. On every occasion I grew as person and better for it. I'm eternally grateful for everything Coach People has done for me.Scot, VP, IT, Pharma, PA (Projects: North America, Europe, Asia)
- My first exposure to coaching was through an Ernst & Young Women’s Conference in Atlanta where Angie Pincin was presenting. As a collegiate athlete, I was accustomed to having a coach challenge me and hold me accountable. It was very natural to have a coach. Once I committed to coaching, I experienced exponential growth. Coaching has paid for itself as my career accelerates and personal growth continues. Angie has asked me the tough questions and at critical points, push me beyond my comfort zone. I have gained tremendous clarity around my values and recognize when these are being impacted to be a more courageous leader. Today, I can ask tough & provocative questions and appropriately challenge fellow senior executives in a kind and thoughtful way. Coaching helps me stay grounded in my values, evolve as a compassionate, authentic leader; balancing family, work, & personal commitments to my community.Carrie Nelson- Principal, Wealth and Asset Management, EY, St. Louis, MO
- I really want to thank you for all that you have contributed to my firm and especially my growth as a leader over the past several years. I often reflect back on all that I learned as it was extremely valuable. Thanks!CEO, Global Technology, NYC NY
- Working with Coach People Inc.® has allowed my Directors and I to each better understand our work, communication styles, identify blind spots, strengths and gaps through the 360 process, custom values development & training rollout. A program such as ours, which extended to all our global leaders, across the top levels, allowed for a stronger commitment and therefore yielded greater impact, using targeted action plans. As a member of senior team & leader of my team, I also received extended 1:1 coaching and mentoring and found sound-boarding to be beneficial in creating awareness & developing more agility as a leader. Collectively, we have been able to make significant professional strides and perform at higher performance levels, with better communication, thanks to leadership & team coaching and self-development benefit. Coach People Inc. brings a wealth of HR and leadership experience that would be an asset to the most seasoned leaders.Fred, SVP, Global, Analytics, CO
- My relationship with Coach People Inc.® spans, on and off, over 20 years. I'm so proud of the engagements we've led together and continually impressed with their commitment to staying progressive in the leadership consulting space. Throughout my career, Angie and the team have aided employees on our team with gaining personal development that’s led to self-awareness, enhanced influence capabilities and career success. Angie is a true professional (with a great sense of humor to boot). Whether she was conducting a 360, coaching one of my key executives or leading a training program -- she continually proved herself to be an exceptional thought leader and a realized asset to any company experiencing growth and transformation.Senior Director/HR, Pharmaceuticals, Consumer Goods, Marketing Communications, NJ-Japan
- Angie, this is a thank-you gift to you. You are my role model. You showed me that retirement didn't mean my last dance, but rather a new song and an opportunity for a 2nd Act. And my embarrassment about not completing my college education-was just fine; it wasn't a limiting factor to create the new; because of my vast life and business knowledge. That single factor was my impetus to take the plunge. You helped me know age is not just the number of times the earth circled the sun in my lifetime, but rather how I feel. I'm a vital at 82 because I believe I'm 55. I'm also a voracious learner. I learned courage. In intimidating situations I often thought to myself: "what would my coach, Angie do?". It worked! You also taught me the value of meditation. Key in my life. Also, I have practiced: Marcus Aurelius' quote you shared with me (and sign hanging on my office wall): "If you are distressed by anything external, the pain is not due to the thing itself but to your own evaluation of it, and this you have the power to revoke at any moment." You also taught me how to "receive", not "take." I'm proud to have had the BEST Life Coach. I believe my longevity and youthfulness are a direct result of the value of my [post retirement] work "feeding" me. When people say, "have a nice weekend", my brain does a double-take. EVERY day feels like a weekend to me. Here's to your talents, passions, and unique value!Darlene Cook, resumesandbeyond.com, Maryland