Coaching focuses on individuals or teams taking purposeful action towards the realization of their: vision, goals, new habits, character strengths and skills. Coaching uses a process of inquiry, personal discovery, feedback and action planning to build awareness, accountability, and rewards to deliver lasting growth and results.
- I really want to thank you for all that you have contributed to my firm and especially my growth as a leader over the past several years. I often reflect back on all that I learned as it was extremely valuable. Thanks!CEO, Global Technology, NYC NY
- I connected with Coach People through a referral when researching an executive coach for senior staff member. From the very first phone call, Angie explained how to meet our needs, within budget. Based on the great experience & results we had with first 1:1 coaching package, we added a 360 competency selection to identify performance drivers, followed by 360 evaluation tools from CEO to directors, or about a third of top performers globally. Always well prepared at our meetings to discuss strategy and dive into any level of detail, we needed, explain how various tools worked and what the results meant. Angie also gave us practical solutions to help us improve. Her thoughtful approach earned the trust of CEO and senior leadership team to work through issues that had never before been addressed. She was an integral part of helping the CEO to embrace organizational development from the very top through our department heads and managers. Angie was very perceptive and quick to pick up on themes across the entire company. Her insights regarding big picture items as well as assistance with tactical issues was of a tremendous value to me and the company. Angie always operates with the utmost integrity and confidentiality. As an outside adviser she was able to establish powerful relationships with the individuals she was coaching 1:1 or with teams and really helped them develop professionally. Angie a great vendor to work with who provides valuable services. She was very flexible to our needs and able to work within our faster time frames and made time to help me both personally and professionally. I highly recommend Angie and Coach People Inc.® provide.David, Human Resources, Global Analytics (Americas, Europe, Asia)
- Working with Coach People Inc.® has allowed my Directors and I to each better understand our work, communication styles, identify blind spots, strengths and gaps through the 360 process, custom values development & training rollout. A program such as ours, which extended to all our global leaders, across the top levels, allowed for a stronger commitment and therefore yielded greater impact, using targeted action plans. As a member of senior team & leader of my team, I also received extended 1:1 coaching and mentoring and found sound-boarding to be beneficial in creating awareness & developing more agility as a leader. Collectively, we have been able to make significant professional strides and perform at higher performance levels, with better communication, thanks to leadership & team coaching and self-development benefit. Coach People Inc. brings a wealth of HR and leadership experience that would be an asset to the most seasoned leaders.Fred, SVP, Global, Analytics, CO
- Angie, this is a thank-you gift to you. You are my role model. You showed me that retirement didn't mean my last dance, but rather a new song and an opportunity for a 2nd Act. And my embarrassment about not completing my college education-was just fine; it wasn't a limiting factor to create the new; because of my vast life and business knowledge. That single factor was my impetus to take the plunge. You helped me know age is not just the number of times the earth circled the sun in my lifetime, but rather how I feel. I'm a vital at 82 because I believe I'm 55. I'm also a voracious learner. I learned courage. In intimidating situations I often thought to myself: "what would my coach, Angie do?". It worked! You also taught me the value of meditation. Key in my life. Also, I have practiced: Marcus Aurelius' quote you shared with me (and sign hanging on my office wall): "If you are distressed by anything external, the pain is not due to the thing itself but to your own evaluation of it, and this you have the power to revoke at any moment." You also taught me how to "receive", not "take." I'm proud to have had the BEST Life Coach. I believe my longevity and youthfulness are a direct result of the value of my [post retirement] work "feeding" me. When people say, "have a nice weekend", my brain does a double-take. EVERY day feels like a weekend to me. Here's to your talents, passions, and unique value!Darlene Cook, resumesandbeyond.com, Maryland
- In my professional coaching journey, the Tilt 365® program gives me ongoing, new insights, into my personal and professional communication style, as well as a framework to adapt my style to more effectively work with others on my team. Having my manager, peers, and clients weigh on how they see me “tilting” on team projects has also proven to be invaluable. Am able to work with my coach in “tilting” or adjusting my style, depending on context, and apply practical strategies. The anonymous assessments and written comments are specific and actionable. In fact, they have led me to celebrate my previously undervalued strengths, capabilities and identify areas to grow.Susan, Principal Consultant, Corporate Visions, PA, Global
- We live in a complex world of constant change, unexpected hurdles, and increasing pressures at work and home. At different junctures in my career, I have reached out to Angie to navigate each of these to achieve a life that's much more successful, and fulfilling both professionally and personally. She brings immense wisdom and objectivity-so I can move forward with greater clarity and conviction. I've been incredibly fortunate to have Angie as my executive coach and advocate, so essential these days.Reuben Danzing, Managing Director, FutureSet Strategy LLC , NYC NY (Projects: Americas)